Sunday, September 19, 2010

Me (Awesome friend of Oh Kieran)

Hi! It's me, not Oh Kieran. I'm her awesome friend that she is always talking about (I'm not telling who) >:D I have a nice little story for you all...

Ok, so a couple days ago I was walking out of wood shop, being weird as usual, when....(WOw!!!!!that is a rrreeeaaallllyyy long sentence. As you can see I can't stay on focus for long. Anyways..... back to the story! :D ) I saw this guy with this really weird expression on his face, and I realized that I was making this creepy, evil, random face as I turned the corner. The look on his face was priceless ( I also think my look was pretty good, although I didn't see it. I think it might have been the evilest face I've ever made >:D And if Kieran has talked about me you must know that I make a lot of evil faces "hint hint"). So anyways his face,.... it was like a mixture of being absolutely terrified and like "WOW!, what a freak!!!!".

Ya.............. that's it
I'M AT KIERAN'S HOUSE!!!!!!YAYZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

1 comment: