Sunday, September 19, 2010

The conversation of the day

me and madeline were walking home and ofcourse Istart asking her about change (big mistake) here is how the conversation went
"do you like change Maza?"
"NOOOOOOO!!!!!!" she says in a creepy voice, you know like the evil villains side kick that has the weird hump thingy well ya like that.
"I could totz imagine you saying that to your teacher" and yes I said totz.
"Ya and she'd be like "WHAT DO YOU MEAN "NO""
"Ya and then I'd pull out a cape and run out of the classroom hissing"
"And then she'd by like "WHAT THE OWWWW!!!" the ow is because I poked my finger by accedent on a pointy leaf while I was talking.
then madelines like "Ya she hurts here finger and forgets about me and goes back to her desk"
"um YA SURE!!!! ...... THATS HOW IT HAPPENED!!!!"
"Then I'd go to your class and say "hey kieran party!!!! WHOOOOO" and then you pull out your cape and we go running around the school with our random capes
"yes. yes indeed"
and then me and maza satrted hissing and running around in circles infront of everyone on the street :D

No comments:

Post a Comment