Monday, August 30, 2010

Song I absolutely loveTire Swing - Kimya DawsonLoose LipsTree hugerpretty much anything by imogen heap I really like the sound track ellipse though :DPink Floyd - The GnomePink Floyd - Chapter 24Pink Floyd - BikeWhite Rabbit >:) I love this oneOne Tribe (Black-Eyed Peas)Bob Sinclar - Love GenerationBOB MARLEY - DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY (WHO DOSN'T LOVE THIS SONG?!?!?!?!?!)The World Is Just Awesome (discovery channel :D I agree with song 100%)The World Is Just Awesome 2 :DLa Rage - Keny ArkanaM.I.A - Bird FluM.I.A PAPER PLANESTiƫsto feat. Tegan & Sara - Feel It In My Bones( and yes Tiƫsto is a dj and Tegan & Sara are twins >:) I love twinsBach - Cello Suite No.1 i-PreludePachelbel - Canon In D Majorbeethoven moonlight sonata Paramore-crushcrushcrush,Brick By Boring Brick (whatch the music video it has such a brudle ending XD),Ignorance and Misery BusinessJeff Buckley - HallelujahYael Naim - new soul, Far Far, paris and endless song of happiness :D the're amazing songsAND GUESS WHAT *drum roll please* ... THERE AWESOME!!!!!!!! >:) on another note I officially love doing this sign
I also enjoyed this convo I had on fb MeHEY!12:12pmMe?hello12:12pmOksanahey, sorrychat didnt pop up12:12pmMeohokyesindeedmmmhm12:12pmOksanahahahaxD12:12pmMeXDmy new fav face >:D
>:)
12:13pmOksanahahahahhaha12:13pmMe>:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)12:15pmOksanahehehe[Image]thats my fave;312:15pmMeI'm currently enjoying this conversation12:15pmOksanaas am i12:16pmMeundoubtedly12:16pmOksanaim watching the old spice youtube channel :DDD12:17pmMewow i didn't know they had one XD12:18pmOksanathey doits amusing12:18pmMeC: I would enjoy being amuzed12:19pmOksanawell then i think you will enjoy the old spice channel on youtube.c:12:19pmMeoh good then I shall watch itcan you send me a link12:19pmOksanawell that is wonderfulalightone sechttp://www.youtube.com/user/OldSpice12:20pmMe[Image]
12:20pmOksana:DDDDDDDDd12:21pmMeyou know he did a bunch of video responses12:21pmOksanayeahthey make me laugh12:21pmMeyes indeed12:21pmOksana[Image]12:21pmMeXD

1 comment: