Monday, August 9, 2010

PICKLES ON THE WINDOW SILL!!!!!!!!!!

PICKLES ON THE WINDOW SILL!!!!!
GREMLINS EATING YOUR G'S NOOOOO YOUR WRON7 SEVEN IS PINK BLAF BLAF BLAF
PURPLE MONKEYS
PICKLED BANANAS
EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
TENIS (tenis looks like an orange am I right?) FACE WITH EYEBALLS EATING YUM YUMS
YUM YUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYYAYAYAYYAYAYAY
hands
BLUM BLUM BLUM
DINOMIGHT I LOVE THE 70'S I LOVE THE MUSIC AND THE CLOTHS
I am currently wearing tie die shirts and a head band and rainbow leg warmers :D
I am a hippy I admit it CAUSE I ALWAYS ADMIT IT and it's not true allllll hippys like tofu... but I do :D without the flavering yaaaaaaaaaa :D I was gone for another week and I didn't have any technolagy only books :D I read a book a day ahhhhh (sigh of relief) I've missed the droplets of rain that cover the beautiful grass that covers my lawn and the trees that scater across my lawn that shadow the sun and smell of pine I LOVE MY HOME I CAN'T WAIT TO JUMP INTO THE SALTY COLD OCEAN :D

No comments:

Post a Comment