Monday, August 30, 2010

Song I absolutely love

Tire Swing - Kimya Dawson

Loose Lips

Tree huger
pretty much anything by imogen heap I really like the sound track ellipse though :D

Pink Floyd - The Gnome

Pink Floyd - Chapter 24

Pink Floyd - Bike

White Rabbit >:) I love this one

One Tribe (Black-Eyed Peas)

Bob Sinclar - Love Generation

BOB MARLEY - DON'T WORRY BE HAPPY (WHO DOSN'T LOVE THIS

SONG?!?!?!?!?!)

The World Is Just Awesome (discovery channel :D I agree with song

100%)

The World Is Just Awesome 2 :D

La Rage - Keny Arkana

M.I.A - Bird Flu

M.I.A PAPER PLANES

Tiësto feat. Tegan & Sara - Feel It In My Bones( and yes Tiësto is a dj

and Tegan & Sara are twins >:) I love twins

Bach - Cello Suite No.1 i-Prelude

Pachelbel - Canon In D Major

beethoven moonlight sonata

Paramore-crushcrushcrush,Brick By Boring Brick (whatch the music

video it has such a brudle ending XD),Ignorance and Misery Business

Jeff Buckley - Hallelujah

Yael Naim - new soul, Far Far, paris and endless song of happiness :D

the're amazing songs

AND GUESS WHAT *drum roll please* ...

THERE AWESOME!!!!!!!! >:) on another note I officially love doing this

sign


I also enjoyed this convo I had on fb
Me

HEY

!

12:12pmMe

?

hello

12:12pmOksana

hey, sorry

chat didnt pop up

12:12pmMe

oh

ok

yes

indeed

mmmhm

12:12pmOksana

hahaha

xD

12:12pmMe

XD

my new fav face >:D

>:)

12:13pmOksana

hahahahhaha

12:13pmMe

>:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:) >:)

12:15pmOksana

hehehe

:3

thats my fave

;3

12:15pmMe

I'm currently enjoying this conversation

12:15pmOksana

as am i

12:16pmMe

undoubtedly

12:16pmOksana

im watching the old spice youtube channel :DDD

12:17pmMe

wow i didn't know they had one XD

12:18pmOksana

they do

its amusing

12:18pmMe

C: I would enjoy being amuzed

12:19pmOksana

well then i think you will enjoy the old spice channel on youtube.

c:

12:19pmMe

oh good then I shall watch it

can you send me a link

12:19pmOksana

well that is wonderful

alight

one sec

http://www.youtube.com/user/OldSpice

12:20pmMe

:D

12:20pmOksana

:DDDDDDDDd

12:21pmMe

you know he did a bunch of video responses

12:21pmOksana

yeah

they make me laugh

12:21pmMe

yes indeed

12:21pmOksana

:P

12:21pmMe

XD

1 comment: