Tuesday, June 1, 2010

ok thats cool

erwyiuyager kuycfgvegvkuyegqrkuykuyiukuyastcykghjgahfghjeqtyhgjadfhgdfehjrefrthertwfehrtdfhsfrghdfstghfrhjerhjfrhjerthjgektuyefhj being fanned by madeline and kayla and they said is the tempature good and I said no and they said ok start a fire! QUICK! and then they asked "o kieran is our fanning worthy of your acceptance?"
ah.
well seriousnes I've started a book :D I'm only on page 21 but I will be famous and so will kayla yes MWAHAHHAHAHAHAHA uh huh and so will hannah and so will the aires band, our recording is next week yayyayayayyayayayayyayayay

kayla words of wisdom: find a spoon
"IT'S A FORK!!!!'
i mean a fork, and cover it in baisil , and then lick each point on the fork from left to right,
and then youhave
acheived
sanity O:|

okkkkaaaaay.... :|||
my faaaaaavrite flower is lavender and I'm suuuuuuuuper in love with it and madeline is saying PUT AN "O" IN FAVOOOOOOOOOORITE ! ahahahhahaha

my dad is back from a three week va ca ti on cyprissand got cool stuff and today I went down these stairs and you would NOT BELIEVE WHAT I SAW ttfn byyyyyyyyyyde I ment to say byde I like to say it... byde :D

No comments:

Post a Comment