Thursday, June 24, 2010

So... I like exercise have I mentioned that :D

So I went on the hike that I did yesterday... again, today, and I beet my time by 5 minutes and when I was geting to the top ( now everyone knows that exercise releases endorphins... well not everyone I guess but yaaaaaaaaa) well the endorphins started to kick in and I was really happy and started giving my mom hugs and smilling really wildly and thats when I relized that the reason why I was always high on life was because I was os active and that made me more happy and then we got a little lost and there were people who were a head of us and we were afraid they would come back looking for us and then I said no we'll go on this path and we'll get a head of them and when they come up we'll tell them we're magical penuts and that we eat magical oatmeal and magicaly apeard and that WE ARE TOTAL WINNERS YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! :D hee hee oh and me a maza went to a canyon befor we I went on a hike and that was fun too. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D and I also think I'm going to be awake al night... but I was already planning on doing that like I useually do but you know :D

OK YOU READY FOR THIS.....................:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

No comments:

Post a Comment